Charles D. Niehaus
V-card:Charles D. Niehaus
Charles D. Niehaus has represented corporate and business clients for over 25 years on a wide range of business issues including securities, venture capital, corporate, banking, international law, and renewable energy matters.
Chuck's principal focus includes:
- Advising clients in all aspects of corporate formation, including preparing limited liability company agreements, executive employment agreements, employee equity plans, and securities compliance.
- Representation of start-up companies in venture capital financing. Preparation of Private Placement Memorandum and Series A, B, and C stage financing documents.
- Representation of financial institutions in formation, acquisitions, shareholder matters, commercial lending, bank litigation, and regulatory compliance.
- Assist clients in the implementation of global expansion and sourcing strategies throughout Europe and Asia.
Chuck graduated from the University of Toledo Law School (J.D., 1986) and Lawrence Technological University (B.S., Civil Engineering, 1982). He is a member of the Toledo Bar Association and the Ohio Bar Association. Chuck currently serves on the Board of Directors of a Publicly held Branch Holding Company and its Subsidiary Bank. Chuck also serves on a number of charitable boards.
Areas of Practice
- Venture Capital
- Renewable Energy
- International Law
- State Bar of Ohio, 1986
- J.D., The University of Toledo, 1986
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Lawrence Technological University, 1982